Top Food Blogs

Thursday 28 November 2013

Oucwh!!!! I was supposed to be cooking dinner....(baju melayu baby)

But I was so itchy to be doing something else!!!! anything but COOKING!!!  I was so determined to learn how to sew very tinny  baju melayu for little ones. Literally tiny , I felt like sewing for a doll. I literally get the measurement from Aliyah's doll' shirt because He is less than 1kg . So I just used the left over fabrics from dad's baju melayu. Not bad for the First Timer. Yes,at least it looks like baju melayu johor. Phew!!!


Simple Baju Melayu for little ones

of course  I wouldn't dare to fiddle with leher baju melayu cekak musang, this simple one took a lot of my patience



I know that I'm very good at doodling and cut corners ,so making baju melayu johor is the best choice ,the "leher" is the simplest version ,like the leher for baju kurung for lady's 



pin size ,,the pockets are just a bit bigger than 50cent (aliyah wanted a new baju for her doll too now...haishhh)


i try doddle with sewing his name too,phew!!


waiting for him to wake up
Joy beyond words seeing happiness as life unfolds
I also made maju melayu for Fariz.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151931402552840&set=pcb.10151931403052840&type=1&theater

No comments:

Post a Comment