Top Food Blogs

Friday 29 November 2013

Nasi Kabsah Madiah

I really miss being in Haramain (Madinah and Mecca) ,during recent  umrah with my siblings and maternal family members 18 of us. The previous year was 29 ( ten of them are kids) .The BEST EVER 2 WEEKS family gathering in my life so far. Insya allah my kids will join us next trips. I miss every single  thing. My kids love flovoured rice especially nasi arab. So I cook Nasi Kabsah Madiah following  Pn Roza's recipe. When we were in Madidah, Prof Kamil came over to our hotel and humbly share his experiences.
some of the vege n ingredients

rempah 4 sekawan for tumis

tumis bawang2 and rempah 4 sekawan til bau wangi

then add in diced tomato and tomato puree

add in chicken,etc,cooked until tender

add in carrot,cook until done

some of the sauce/kuah is going to be used to cook the rice



Jom makan
I

No comments:

Post a Comment